DIRECTIONS TO SHAMBHALA FROM HIGHWAY 128, BOONVILLE & PHILO
- From Boonville, travel west on Hwy 128 about 16.5 miles.
- Pass Philo, about 15.5.
- Make a right turn at Flynn Creek Road.
- Travel north about 8.5 miles.
- Make a right turn at the Comptche store onto Comptche/Ukiah Road.
- Travel east about 9.5 miles (becomes Orr Springs Road) at about 8 miles.
- Passing over a small bridge, you will enter a large open Valley. Between Mile Marker 24.5 and just before 25; Make a left turn onto the driveway just before a white mailbox (21200 with animal paintings) and a large Redwood Building up on the left hillside.
DIRECTIONS TO SHAMBHALA FROM MENDOCINO AND COASTAL HIGHWAY 1
- From Mendocino, make a right turn onto Hwy 1.
- Traveling south, pass over a bridge.
- At about 1 mile, make a left turn at the Stanford Inn onto Comptche/Ukiah Road.
- Travel east about 24 miles (pass the Comptche store at about 14 miles (becomes Orr Springs Road about 22 miles).
- Passing over a small bridge, you will enter a large oven Valley.
- Between Mile Marker 24.5 and just before 25; Make a left turn onto the driveway just before a white mailbox (21200 with animal paintings) and a large Redwood Building up on the left hillside.
FROM HIGHWAY 101 North or South:
- 101 North, exit on “North State Street”, the last Ukiah exit..
- Right turn onto North State Street.
- Take the first Left turn onto “Orr Springs Road” (a picturesque, paved winding Country Road that ends at the Town of Mendocino).
- Shambhala Ranch is 20 miles from North State Street and 6.5 miles past Orr Hot Springs just past Mile Marker 25.
- Look for an open Valley with a large Redwood Lodge on the hillside to your right (north side), and a white mailbox (21200, with animal paintings) next to a gated driveway on the right side. Make a right turn onto the driveway.
- If you come to a bridge, you have gone too far!